Do not waste your time or money using "Cons call home"!They gave me a number that won't attach to the facility they claim they cover.

After 3 days of not being able to utilize the number & cancelling the service, they charged me $4.95 to cancel, plus a fee of $1.99 out of the $30.49 they initially charged me(keep in mind, I never used the service because it wasn't available to the facility) so they just took my money & now I can't get a refund of the difference for 5-7 weeks...Unfreaking believable!!!!DON'T NOT USE THIS COMPANY, IT'S A COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not refunding me my money and steal from you. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of conscallhome inmate phone service. Conscallhome needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned conscallhome inmate phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Conscallhome.

Had an Experience with Conscallhome?

Comments