Do not waste your time or money using "Cons call home"!They gave me a number that won't attach to the facility they claim they cover.

After 3 days of not being able to utilize the number & cancelling the service, they charged me $4.95 to cancel, plus a fee of $1.99 out of the $30.49 they initially charged me(keep in mind, I never used the service because it wasn't available to the facility) so they just took my money & now I can't get a refund of the difference for 5-7 weeks...Unfreaking believable!!!!DON'T NOT USE THIS COMPANY, IT'S A COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not refunding me my money and steal from you. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of conscallhome inmate phone service. Conscallhome needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned conscallhome inmate phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Conscallhome.

Had an Experience with Conscallhome?

Comments

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more